|CONCRETE & BRICK||
|Concrete (size less than 500mm)||
|Concrete and brick||
* Some special conditions apply – see below for more details before you visit.
Payment is required at the time of tipping. Kimbriki accepts cash, EFTPOS, credit card (VISA, MasterCard & American Express) – actual card must be presented.
Administration Office & Finance Team
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Phone: 9486 3512
To add a vehicle registration to an account,
Kimbriki is a dry waste facility
NO food, NO paint, NO chemicals, NO liquids, NO nappies, NO gas cylinders, NO animal waste, NO dead animals, NO stable waste, NO hazardous waste.
Declare all waste types
Kimbriki staff are required to inspect loads, assess charges and direct customers to drop-off point/s. Customers must declare all waste types and not conceal other waste within loads. Customers must follow the direction of Kimbriki staff.
Kimbriki Opening Hours
Kimbriki Resource Recovery Centre is open
7 days per week from 7am to 5pm every day.
Only closed Christmas Day and Good Friday.
The Buy Back Centre is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For stock enquiries, call 0420 803 521.
Kimbriki only accepts small, securely double-wrapped parcels of asbestos (maximum 20kgs per parcel) to be unloaded by hand. For further information, see www.kimbriki.com and the ‘Asbestos’ brochure. Transporters with loads over 100kg must report to the EPA using: WasteLocate.epa.nsw.gov.au
* VENM – Virgin Excavated Natural Material
Defined by the NSW EPA as natural material such as clay, gravel, soil, sand and rock fines, and has been excavated from an area that is not contaminated with manufactured chemicals or process residues as a result of industrial, commercial, mining or agricultural activities. VENM must not contain any contaminants such as grass, concrete, bricks, broken pipes, building material, sulfidic ores or any other foreign matter.
All VENM loads delivered for disposal at Kimbriki must be accompanied by the NSW EPA VENM Certificate (download at www.kimbriki.com)
Car bodies and trailers NOT accepted
Due to a legislation change, Kimbriki cannot accept the following for recycling or disposal:
car bodies, engines, chassis, and trailers that display identification details including VIN or engine number.
* Motor Oil
Maximum container size of 10 litres. Maximum of 50 litres per transaction. Please leave your oil in the container/pack at the drop-off area.
* Refrigerators, Freezers & Air Conditioning units are required to be de-gassed before being recycled. Kimbriki provides de-gassing service at $25 per unit. With proof of de-gassing, units can be disposed free of charge (metal).
* Resident Vegetation Drop off at Kimbriki
Residents of Northern Beaches or Mosman Councils
- Vehicles are limited to cars, station wagons, utes, family vans or trailers with up to 300kg and proof of residency. No trucks.
- Trade vehicles are excluded. Arrangements can be put in place to register a trade vehicle (not trucks) for a resident’s own occasional use. Visit Kimbriki Administration Office for details (Mon-Fri).
- Vehicles are entitled to one vegetation drop-off on any given day.
- If your load is over 300kg you must pay for the full load not just the portion you are over.
All vehicles must ENTER and EXIT via the weighbridge. Failure to stop and pay at exit will start debt recovery action and prevent your re-entry to site.
CCTV and Licence plate recognition
Kimbriki operates under CCTV and all vehicle licence plate numbers are recorded at the weighbridges.
Cover your load
You must legally secure and cover your load when transporting waste and materials.
Loading and unloading
All loads must be unloaded by the customer. Please bring appropriate resources to unload. Once waste has been dropped, charges will apply. Waste cannot be retrieved once it has been dropped.
Applications for credit accounts are processed at Kimbriki Administration Office 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (not public holidays).
Our business is committed to the health of our customers, staff, local community and the environment. Safety instructions are for the protection of everybody and must be followed at all times. Whilst on site we ask that you follow the Kimbriki site rules.
Site Safety Rules are available in full detail at: Safety Information